Tuesday 13 September 2011

'Blast from the Past' Visual Posters

As much as I love my Mac.. I really enjoy starting from scratch with paints, pencils, chalks, wax.. basically anything I can get my hands on! I start by creating random or specific art in my sketchbook and then scan them onto my Mac to create some unique effects. This particular project came from some random paint visuals that I created during a 'distraction from dissertation' day! I scanned my sketchbook pages in and played around with the visuals on Photoshop to create a visually interesting piece. I thought the colours appeared very 60's and so for a bit of fun.. I drew up some 'blast from the past' vehicles (Mini, VW Camper Van and the Beatle) and incorporated them into my designs... I feel these would work well on hippie music festival posters! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment